Skip to Content (Press Enter)
Text size
Line space
Contrast
normal contrast icon
high contrast icon

Black background with yellow text

visittartu [at] visittartu.com (Give feedback)

See & Do

Historical buildings

Tartu Railway Station

Tartu Railway Station was built in 1876 outside of the city’s borders. It could be reached by Maarjamõisa Street, which was lined with trees. The main building of the station consists of three parts and has a standard façade and a transverse gabled roof. Warehouses, platforms, a depot, a water tower, and two houses for railway workers were located next to the main building. In the 2000s, the building was restored under the architect Aivar Roosaar. In 2012, the building was reopened for passengers. Café Wedur is now operating in the station building. In front of the station are bike parking, Elmo electric car rental, and Tartu Smart Bike rental docks. National Register of Cultural Monuments

view all photos(9)
  • Vaksali tänav 6, Tartu linn
    view on map

  • +372 58543844
  • info [at] visittartu.com
  • Every day: 06:00 - 20:15

Features and amenities

Amenities

Site lighting

Wheelchair accessible

WC

Information boards

Additional services

Exhibition

Souvenirs