Skip to Content (Press Enter)
Text size
Line space
Contrast
normal contrast icon
high contrast icon

Black background with yellow text

Give feedback
...

See & Do

Castles & Manors

Ülenurme Manor

Ülenurme Manor (Üllenorm) was first mentioned in records in 1646, when a soldier called Bernhard Bousselberg received this manor from the Kingdom of Sweden in exchange for a stone building in Tartu. The park and the main building were probably created by Count Cancrin who was the owner of Ülenurme manor between 1856 and 1883. The manor has been passed from owner to owner, and the main source of its income was grain farming. In the beginning of 1970s, the complex of the former Ülenurme manor was allocated to the Estonian Agricultural Museum that opened its doors to visitors in 1981. You have to buy a ticket in order to visit the museum.

view all photos(7)
  • Pargi tänav 4, Ülenurme alevik
    view on map

  • +372 7383810
  • +372 53737124
  • info [at] maaelumuuseumid.ee
  • Homepage
  • 24 hours

Features and amenities

Amenities

WC

Information point

Recreation area/picnic ground

Information boards

Free parking

Wheelchair accessible

Site lighting

WiFi

Activities for children

Guide service available

Estonian

Additional services

Seminar

Exhibition

Souvenirs

Meals

Visitor centre

Workshops

Audio guide

Find more

Find more